Last modified: October 21, 2022
Wellness Natural USA Inc. (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Please note that the products and services offered via the Site are intended for purchase only by users who reside in the United States. If you visit Our Site from outside the United States, please note that the United States has data protection laws that may not be consistent with those of other countries and that information collected about you in connection with your visit to our Sites will be processed in accordance with United States law. Your use of each Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal and non-personal information from you to provide and improve our products and services. “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, shipping and billing address, phone number, and credit card number or other financial information used to pay or process payment. “Non-Personal Information” means information that relates to you but does not directly identify you such as type of technology or browser you are using to access our Site (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.), or other information about you but that cannot readily be used to uniquely identify you.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account information, and password
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your name, profile picture, and other personal information, as well as non-personal information) or engage with us on social media.
We collect the following non-personal information about you:
- Information about your computer or device, including IP address, time and date of visit, browser type and version, operating system, device make and model
- The pages of our Site you visit, the time spent on our Site, referring and exit pages
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact or connect with
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your “likes” and other online engagement activity, location, friends list, and other information depending on the social network)
- Non-personal information that we ask for from you and that you provide to us in order to find products or services, make purchases, or improve our offerings.
We obtain personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you, including via the Site, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, and information from any social media account you may use to connect with Us;
- Indirectly from you, via automated means (such as our servers logging your IP address and related information, and information pulled from any connected social media accounts); and,
- From third parties and through technologies like cookies and web beacons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit our Site(s), view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party Sites), or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about you, your device, your online activity, and your usage of the Site by automated means via third-party technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, when you visit our Site, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies, including cookies and web beacons. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking). While the information we collect automatically may only be statistical data and may not include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties for any of the purposes expressed in this policy.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE: COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that Sites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages, emails, advertisements, or content called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. Web beacons are sometimes known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs and track engagement, visitor counts, and other statistics.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, or our social network pages, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site.
The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Site. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. These providers of third-party web analytics services have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We do not control what any third party providers do with information they collect.
We also use the following cookies on the Site, though such cookies may or may not be active at any given time:
Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US
The above may not be an exhaustive list of cookies/cookie providers. You can restrict and/or delete cookies through your web browser’s settings, however, disabling or removing cookies may impact the functionality or features of the Site.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
There is no industry standard approach to sending, processing, and addressing Do Not Track requests from browsers, and please note that our Site does not respond to these Do Not Track requests at this time. More information on “Do Not Track” requests is available here: https://allaboutdnt.com/
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use the information we obtain to provide you with the Site; our products and services; identify and communicate with you (including marketing and promotional communication) through various channels and mediums, including when you return to the Site; respond to your requests and inquiries; notify you about the Site our services, including your order or your account; service your purchase orders; and monitor, analyze, and improve the Site and our products and services. We also use the information to provide a personalized experience on the Site, and tailor ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere. We use information to operate, evaluate, and improve the Site and our business, and to comply with legal requirements, relevant industry standards, our policies, and enforcing this policy and our Terms of Service. We may use your personal information if we need to collect a debt from you, as well. If we use your information in other ways, we will provide notice to you at the time we collect that information.
We may disclose anonymized, pseudoanonymized, and/or aggregated information about our users or visitors to the Site, and information that does not directly and personally identify any individual.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- Within our Company and to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes for purposes of receiving and processing your financial information once or on a recurring or subscription basis for payment of goods or services. Payment processing for purchases made via the Site is handled by Shopify. [Shopify encrypts your payment data in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction unless you request it to be stored longer.]
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our business assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email we send you. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. Also, you may still receive certain operational emails regarding your account, orders, or other non-promotional materials.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please know we do not sell your personal information.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS
This Site is intended for use in the United States of America, and your personal information may be transferred and proceed there as part of our normal business operations. Data protection laws vary from country to country, and may be different from the country from where you access the Site. By using our Site or services, you consent to the transfer and processing of personal information by Us, our related entities, and our third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account page. You may also reach out to our customer service team through our support widget to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If we cannot verify that the request for information, or to change or delete information, came from you and you are authorized to make such a request, we may not be able to comply with your request.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We build security into our system to help protect data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We’re always looking for threats and take reasonable steps to respond to those threats, protecting the information users share with us. Of course, no method of Internet transmission or data storage can provide guaranteed protection to your information. If anything should ever happen to your information, we’ll let you know as soon as we can and try our best to make it right.
This Site is not directed at anyone under the age of eighteen (or age of majority in your jurisdiction) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a minor visitor on the site, we will delete the information from our records. Any visitors to the site who are under 16 must have parental or guardian consent. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information or that of your minor child. To make such a request, please reach out to our customer service team through our support widget.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may provide links to other Sites for your convenience and information. These Sites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked Sites. To the extent any linked Sites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
Wellness Natural USA Inc.
2810 N Church St., PMB 47081
Wilmington, Delaware 19802-4447 US