What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register an account on this Website, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey, or participate in another Website feature.
- When registering, we may ask you for information such as your:
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- other similar personally identifying information (collectively “Personal Information”).
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather Personal Information about visitors to our Website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We may also collect non-personally identifiable (anonymous) visitor information.
How do we use your information?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information:
- To personalize your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested through interest-based advertising and other means.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your customer service requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
To allow you to participate in contests, promotions, surveys and other campaigns and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. You may not opt-out of receiving these messages.
- For our business purposes such as analyzing and developing new products, market research, determining effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; b) to comply with legal requirements; c) to respond to requests from government entities; d) to enforce our terms and conditions; e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of you and others; and f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other Website features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your Website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below and as consistent with law. The term “outside parties” does not include affiliates of Wellness Natural. It also does not include third party service providers who provide services to Wellness Natrual such as website hosting, IT services, marketing and promotion services, and other services. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; b) to comply with legal requirements; c) to respond to requests from government entities; d) to enforce our terms and conditions; e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of you and others; and f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Collected non-personally identifiable (anonymous) visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing (including audience targeting and campaign management), advertising (including interest-based advertising), consolidated benchmark information studies or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please click the unsubscribe link contained in the emails we send you and following the instructions. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem through the support form at www.SimplyProtein.ca (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
Third party links
Use of Website by Minors
The Website is directed to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent, and we request that other individuals (including individuals under the age of 13) not provide Personal Information through the Website.
Cross Border Transfer
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in Canada.
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue through the support form at www.SimplyProtein.ca.