Low Fat Snacks
Fill Up On Protein And Fiber - Not Fat and Calories
SimplyProtein is amongst the best low fat protein snacks that you will find on grocery store shelves. Each snack has 4g of fat or less, without any trans fat.
How Do I Benefit from Low Fat Protein Snacks?
- SimplyProtein contains 15-16g of quality protein per snack, which keeps your hunger at bay and prevents you from splurging on high-fat chocolate bars or fast food
- We keep the fat content (trans and saturated) in our products at a minimum (≤4g) which reduces the risk of numerous health implications including cardiovascular issues and weight gain
- Since many weight loss diets require reducing fat intake, such as the Dukan Diet and 17-Day Diet, SimplyProtein is a delicious treat that make the transition much easier
- Maintaining a balanced diet, choosing the right low fat bars, and regular exercise are all important elements in maintaining good health
All of Our Snacks are Low in Fat, Which Makes Them Ideal for:
- Controlling your diet
- Weight loss
- Healthy snacking (great low fat snacks before a workout that won’t weigh you down)
Other protein bars have two to three times more fat than SimplyProtein Bar (a Larabar has 12g of fat and a ThinkThin bar has 8g). Our bestsellers are our low fat lemon coconut and peanut butter chocolate Simply Protein Bars (each contains 4g of fat, 160 calories, and 16g of protein)!