Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Crunch Pie
This entry was posted on November 7, 2016.
Holidays mean lots of special deserts and treats to share with your family and friends. We have some simple recipes that use our bars to add a little protein to those indulgent deserts. Try this quick, easy, and delicious chocolate cream pie recipe!
- 3 Chocolate Peanut Butter SimplyProtein® Bars
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 container of CocoWhip topping
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
- 188 calories
- 11g fat
- 5g saturated fat
- 19g carbs
- 10g sugar
- 8g protein
- 60mg sodium
- 34mg potassium
1. Take your frozen CocoWhip topping out of the freezer and let it thaw while you prepare the crust.
2. Press 2 1/2 Chocolate Peanut Butter SimplyProtein® Bars into the bottom of a 9" pie plate. Reserve the rest for your topping.
3. Spread an even layer of all natural peanut butter on top of the crust and let it chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Once the crust has hardened and the CocoWhip has thawed, layer a generous amount across the entire crust. This layer of the pie should be 1-2 inches thick.
5. Decorate the top of the pie by crumbling pieces of the reserved Chocolate Peanut Butter SimplyProtein® Bar.
6. Place the pie back into the freezer until you are ready to serve.